Wednesday 17 July 2013

Cuckold on Backburner

If you have been reading my blog, you will see that my wife and I have taken some steps into this extra special lifestyle.

My lovely hotwife has given me soooo much that it makes my heart swell with love for her!!!

Unfortunately she is out of action at the moment and we have had to stop exploring our cuckolding.

Nothing ignites my passion for my wife...fills me with lust and emotions beyond belief...sets my very soul on fire like it does when she cuckolds me. Whether I be sitting 2 feet away or 800 miles away. My constant state of arousal and excitement has subsided since we stopped and honestly..I am floundering and lost :-( I have created a demon inside me that needs my wife to cuckold me...and it is killing me not having her twist my emotions anymore.

Some bad experiences have also dampened her spirits somewhat and I fear that she will not explore this lifestyle with or without me anymore.

Sometimes I dream of her with other men...coming home to me lying in bed...and presenting herself after making love with another man...and I wake shaking with lust and excitement..wanting to taste of her adultery..wanting to share her enjoyment with my tongue...wanting her sooo much to let me know she can have other men when she wants to...

It seems I will have to remember our brief flirtation with cuckolding...and look back fondly on the photographs and memories....here are some more from our collection..I hope you enjoy them.














































 

No comments:

Post a Comment