Friday 2 May 2014

Cuckolded Again

Well after a break of a good few months, my little wifey has decided she will once again take lovers to send me crazy once more....

This time we drove to his house and I watched as she went to the bathroom to change..she came out dressed in her black basque and heels. she asked me to get her a glass of wine so I went into the kitchen and poured her a glass. When I returned they we already getting down to some sexy fun....but she looked up at me and smiled then told me to get out!!

I had to sit outside the door and listen to the sounds of my wife having sex with another man...my tortured emotions churning stomach and raging hardon confirmed my true feelings...

But it also seems we have a new suitor vying to be our bull..local too. We met him for a social and he seems a nice fella. Little older than us..but just a little. says all the right things to get both I and Anna fruity. His cock pics send my guts churning..all ugly and rock hard.





She doesnt usually meet guys for play without me present...however, I am working in Germany next week and they have arranged..I think,,,to  meet. They have hinted that my phone will buzz to life one day..and i will receive pictures of their.....coupling :-)

This will drive me absolutely insane..to receive photos of my wife in action..and call so I can hear too....

maybe then when I get back I will get to live my fantasies and see and do this....








3 comments:

  1. Hey, found the link to your blog off cuckoldmarriage, it looks great although that is just me (hubby) saying so as blogs are more my thing then my wifes lol

    We have one too http://diaryofaukhotwife.blogspot.co.uk/

    Might be interesting keeping/getting in touch with one another seeing as we seem to be separated by only a 30 minute drive, might be nice to have a chat with another cuckold couple, even if we do seem different in our type of cuckolding maybe?

    Let us know what you think of our blog if you do give it a glance

    C (hubby) S is my wife

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a hot story - if it weren't for my cock cage, I would have...!
    By the way, I have blog on cuckolding as well:
    https://lovinsmallpenis.wordpress.com/
    Would love your feedback!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Last pic is fucking hot, any update? For anyone who interested in cuckolding, cuckoldcenter is a great resource, https://www.cuckoldcenter.com/.

    ReplyDelete