Thursday 29 May 2014

New Boyfriend

Anna's new man arrived and I was to be naked when I let him in. I did so....

previously i had shaved and prepared my wife for him...when he entered he asked me to fetch him a glass of water as he went upstairs....when i went upstairs with his water...as i suspected the door was locked...and i was left to sit outside the door and listen to them....

My wifes pussy freshly shaved....

And here her boyfriend is feasting on her smooth wet pussy.....






Here she returns the favour...










As I snapped away with my camera..the familiar gut wrenching feelings were coursing through me...I had been denied for 8 weeks prior to this date...8 weeks without being allowed to cum....only she could stimulate me and pretty much every day she would bring me to the edge of orgasm and then stop...so just a tiny spurt is allowed to escape...every day for 8 weeks....and I wasnt allowed inside her..indeed since she met this new man..I have not been allowed inside her...its now 12 weeks....and as I watched them in action in front of me...In our marital bed..the pent up frustrations released as a cuckold tear formed at my cock end then got bigger ...until it ran down my cock PERFECTION!!! ab

















My frustration was perfect..both agonising and amazingly erotic...cuckolded and in heaven...

But where did I have to sit whilst most of the action was taking place....here..outside the bedroom door..listening to them fucking in our bed....





1 comment:

  1. mmmm just lovely, would love to meet Anna. nice to have chatted with you . Jeff

    ReplyDelete